Need a work permit? Please come to the Career Center and pick up a Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work. You may also download the form here.
**Please allow 24 hours for pick-up**
1. Good attendance
2. Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
3. Parent or guardian permission
4. Non-hazardous occupation
The permit will be good for a limited period of time, for example, during the summer. If you are still working when the permit expires, you must go through the process again.
1. Pick up a copy of the “Intent to Employ Form” from the Career Center or download it
2. Complete the form ( Parent/guardian and employer must sign)
3. Bring completed form to the Career Center
4. You will be issued a work permit
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kane in the Career Center.